Who are A&D Group Ltd?
A&D Group Ltd are a Swindon based, family managed business specialising in brickwork and scaffolding services to house builders, commercial developers and private individuals. They believe that bricklaying and brickwork is really a service industry, and this ethos runs right through their company, ensuring that each project is delivered to the highest possible standards. Their business is experiencing continued growth, with the addition of the Grab Hire division and property development offering.
As A&D go from strength to strength, they recognised a need to find a trusted supplier for their corporate workwear. The brief was simple, they needed quality products that were well branded and delivered on time and to budget.
We met with A&D to discuss their needs in full and made recommendations on clothing and safety wear. After a review of a selection of samples that we had sourced, all meeting their high-quality standards and health and safety requirements, A&D approved us as their core workwear supplier
Benefits to A&D
- Our in-house printing and embroidery facilities mean that the lead time is shorter, and the goods are delivered quickly
- With the facilities being in-house, we retain complete control over the quality of output and ensure that each individual item is perfect before it leaves the unit
- Having a shop means that employees can come to physically try on garments, so everything is fit for purpose and A&D are reducing wastage
- The account facility that has been set up allows A&D employees to order their own workwear which reduces the administrative burden on the management team
- As a ‘one stop shop’ not only are they able to order work wear, but also safety gear such as hard hats, high vis and safety shoes. Having one supplier for all items keeps everything simple.
The Next Generation
A&D are active in the community and are nurturing local talent through the apprenticeship programme a local College. As part of this, A&D and Magic Touch Promotions have developed an ‘Apprentice Pack’ that is presented to each student on the course. This pack comprises of clothing, safety shoes and a hard hat, and is a great way of supporting the students and demonstrating how A&D care about potential future employees. They want the best of the best on their workforce and developing relationships at this early stage of their careers is key to success.
“Having Magic Touch Promotions as our supplier has made it very simple to have all of our employees looking professional and kept safe. We have everything on one bill instead of having to match up various suppliers, and the relationship that we have built with our account manager is proven with the way that he understands our business, the quality that we expect in our products and the strength of the brand that we want to convey to existing and prospective customers. As we are both Swindon companies, we are pleased to be able to support one another.”
Tony Humphreys, A&D Director